I've been trying not to complain,really I have, but some days my patience runs thin by that sticky "red tape." We all know that red tape is that bureaucratic monster that runs most of our organizations,businesses, and the government.
I'm just venting at the amount of time that it takes to move a piece of paper through all the proper channels so that I can join my husband overseas. I know that it will be only a matter of time before I will join him, but there is ALWAYS some other form, some other signature, some other sacrifice that must be made in order for things to continue moving along. Without one of the above requirements, everything comes to a screeching halt.
I was talking on the phone tonight to my husband and saying that I was growing annoyed with all the red tape and that there was SO MUCH RED TAPE!!!! His reply, "Jill, you have no idea."
And as much as I would begin think that it is personal, it's not. It's just red tape. Stupid,sticky,icky red tape.
A final farewell, for now at least
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment