Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Taking care of business!

I am so happy to report that I sold my car! I sold it to a sweet couple who were excited to buy it. It was much easier letting go of my cute car knowing that it would be loved by its new owners.

After selling my car, I looked at my key chain and noticed that I only have one key on it--a key to my mom's house. I used to have about 7-8 keys on my key chain between work, home, and my car. Slowly but surely I've gotten rid of each key as I have resigned from my job, moved out of our apartment, and now sold my car. It's a weird feeling, but also freeing at the same time. I guess I am freed up now to be a world traveler!

On another note, Jeff and think I will be flying out this weekend to Sicily. We'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

the travelers said...

So glad to hear the good news, my friend! Bon Voyage!