Friday, March 2, 2007

The return of Frank

My nephew Nathan once won a small plastic toy at Chuckie Cheese. The small toy was a green lizard that Nathan fondly named Frank. Whenever he sees the commercial for Geico Insurance with the gecko, Nathan says, "Look, it's Frank!!"

Therefore, Jeff and I decided, per my sister's suggestion, that if we ever saw the gecko in our house again, we would name him Frank.

This morning while unpacking some boxes, Jeff said, "Honey, Frank's back!" Sure enough, the green gecko was back. Like last time, he just sat on the floor looking at us. We shooed him outside with a broom. I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot of Frank. Oh, well, at least he does eat bugs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nathan lost Frank and just found him under his bed yesterday. He is so happy to have Frank back that Frank has joined us at the dinner table for the last 3 meals. I've seen a lot of our Frank lately. Hope the same is not true of you!