Remember that old Wendy's commercial in which old woman wanted to know where the beef was in her hamburger?
Well, during this trimester of my pregnancy so far, beef is all I can think about!! I have been craving red meat and cheese so much. I guess that's good as I've read that at this point in the pregnancy the main nutrients the baby needs is protein, iron, and calcium.
No wonder I want a cheeseburger almost daily! Never in my life have I craved red meat so much. I am usually a grilled chicken kinda girl, but not now! Bring on the burgers and roast beef sandwiches! Heck, I might even have a steak.
Until next time....gotta go get a snack!
A final farewell, for now at least
13 years ago

1 comment:
Ah yes, I remember those food cravings very well! Yummy cheeseburgers! I craved a ton of fruit and sweets when I was pregnant with Ava. Hope that you are doing well!
Post a Comment