Wednesday, February 14, 2007

At last!

We found out yesterday that the paperwork had finally been completed so that I can fly to Italy. We were both so excited after such a long wait. It is almost surreal after such a long state of anticipation.

I fly out of Norfolk at 1pm on Sunday and will arrive in Sicily the next morning. In the meantime, Jeff has secured housing for us. We will be living in a 3BR, 2.5 BA townhouse. I am looking forward to unpacking our wedding presents and other goodies and setting up house. It will be so nice to have a home after living out of a suitcase since November.

The neatest thing about leaving this Sunday, February 18th is that our first date was last year on February 18th. Who knew that a year later after our first date that I would be flying to Italy to live with my husband. Life is full of unexpected surprises...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

whooo wheeee! Praise God! I know you're anxious to see your honey again.

Unknown said...

whooo wheeee! Praise God! I know you're anxious to see your honey again.