Sunday, February 1, 2009

Cooking with Grant the Head Chef

Every good chef knows that the cook is supposed to taste the food while cooking! Checking the oven (Note: the oven was not on and I do not let him play with the oven for all you concerned-types out there! He just happened to plop himself there.I think he was actually pointing at his reflection that he saw in the glass.)

We have been trying to get as much fresh food as possible. On Friday, Grant and I went to the local market and stocked up on fresh fruit, veggies, and bread. I admit, this is one thing I will miss about Italy: getting fresh produce from the farmers at the local market. In honor of our successful shopping trip, Grant decided to cook for us. Okay, so he can't really cook, but he does a great impersonation of a Food Network chef. Check him out in action in the video below:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is great!!!! Does anyone think he looks like Jeff?

Anonymous said...

That was me in the last comment. I forgot to leave my name....