Saturday, June 7, 2008

6 Months old!

Hi everyone--Grant here. While my Momma is fixing my bottle I amazing got to the computer desk by myself and wrote this post! (Ha, Ha!)



I had my 6 month appointment this week. The doctor said I looked great! I weighed 16 pounds, 12 ounces and was 25 and 3/4 inches long. I'm becoming a big boy! The appointment was fine until I had to get two shots. I'm a tough little dude though. I only cried for 5 minutes because Daddy made me laugh.



I am also looking forward to riding an airplane for the first time and meeting all my cousins in the states. I can't wait!

I guess I better sign-off now and get back on the floor mat before Momma knows I moved! Dont' tell her!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I can't believe Grant is 6-months-old already! Have fun on your trip to the States!

Lacie said...

Grant,
You are quite the writer! You're very handsome sitting in your mommy's chair too. I'm looking so forward to meeting you & seeing that handsome smile in person!

Sheena said...

too cute! :) that onsie is adorable too. When are you heading to the states? ciao!