

Hi Everyone...Grant here. While my Mommy is busying catching up on some much needed rest, I am writing the blog today. She should re-name this blog, "Grant's Italian Adventure" since she has been writing about me most of the time!
This is my picture at one month old. Mom and Dad thought it would be cute to take a picture of me each month for the next 12 months with this bear to see how much I grow. As you can see, I soon grew tired of their photo session. Okay, gotta run...a bottle is waiting for me!

3 comments:
Wow! I can't believe he is a month old already! I need to come over and meet him :)
Hey Jill!
I can't believe that your little guy is already a month old! Time really does fly! You'll be celebrating his first birthday before you know it! I hope that he is a good little sleeper for you guys. Ava was not early on (thank goodness she is now!)and it about killed us. Hope you are doing well!
Great idea Jill to take the pictures with the bear.
SO CUTE!!! So happy for you.
Love You Bunches!!!
Nicole
Post a Comment