
Grant and I have been staying busy by going to the local markets and getting together with other mommies with their kiddos. We are trying to get out and about on days that we are not totally exhausted. It helps us to not get cabin fever! Last Saturday we went to the base to run a few errands. This is the outfit that Grant wore. He had just woken up from a nap when this picture was taken. It almost looks like he is saying, "Mom, can I please take this outfit off now and put on my pjs??" His mom couldn't resist as this outfit is so cute and makes him look like a little man.

2 comments:
Awwww, I love Grant's little man outfit. So cute! It definitely helps to force yourself to get ready and out an about. I remember there were days that it felt impossible to get out the door, but once we did I felt almost human again! It's great that you are able to get together with other moms and babies, too. It sounds like you are adjusting well to motherhood!
So cute!! So dashing!
Post a Comment