
I can't believe that we are in the final days before the baby arrives. I'm 36 weeks pregnant(and counting). It really seems like just yesterday that we were staring at the home pregnancy test in disbelief!
As far as we can see, we are ready...or at least as ready as you can be for the arrival of a new baby. We have assembled the crib, bought (washed and folded) all the baby clothes, set up the baby monitors, and bought/received everything else we think we need for the baby. We even have a diaper station set up downstairs in case we aren't upstairs in his room when the diaper explodes! (Ha, ha!)
So now we just wait and enjoy the final days before our little one arrives. Although we are savoring these final days, I think we are too excited for him to arrive to really think about anything else. Besides, as my doctor put it, "Baby will come when baby is good and ready." With that in mind, he could be here tomorrow or a month from now....we'll see! And, of course, we'll keep you posted!

3 comments:
I LOVE your diaper bag! That is so cute!
Hi Jill,
We're getting rid of our Safety 1st Diaper Disposal System (Diaper Genie). Thought I'd see if you wanted it before I donated it to the thrift shop?
Hey Jill! We were in the Italian Language class together. I found your blog through Angie's blog. Just wanted to say Good Luck with the baby!!! Hope everything goes great!
Sheena
Post a Comment