
This past week we worked on setting up the baby's room. Up until now, this room was just an extra storage space. We moved all of the "extra" stuff to our guest bedroom, (which is a project for another day!)and rearranged the room.
Although the walls are bare and are in need of some decoration, the room is looking good. We have a crib, changing table, a chair, and a couple of baby toys (baby chair that vibrates and a baby bouncer).
My favorite things so far are the crib comforter outfit my mom got for us and the baby diaper bag my sis got for me. The comforter is decorated with safari animals in sage green, light blue, and yellow. Perfect for a boy!
It's starting to come together which is exciting! We still need to stock up on some other items, but this is a good start!

2 comments:
Hello There Friend...
I haven't stopped by in a while and just wanted to say hi. I LOVE the babies stuff. So happy for you Jill. Love You!!!
Nicole
SO cute, Jillacious! I can't wait to meet the lad!
Post a Comment