Saturday, July 7, 2007

Summer Flicks



Both Jeff and I love going to the movies and summer time is the time to go! We both are excited about certain movies.

Jeff can not wait to see the "Transformers" movie. It is all he has talked about for the past month. Thankfully, it only takes about a week, sometimes less, for a newly released movie to make it here to the base in Italy. I think Jeff is excited about re-living his childhood. We both have been singing..."Transformers...More than meets the eye" for the past couple of days, but we won't admit it!

I can not wait for the next Bourne movie to come out: "The Bourne Ultimatum." I loved "The Bourne Identity (also a good book) and "The Bourne Supremacy." I think it stems back to my days of reading Nancy Drew books. I love mystery and suspense. And I love spy movies! Can't wait!

So when we are not exploring the Italian culture, you can find us at the base catching a flick. The best part is that it only costs three bucks a movie!

2 comments:

Lacie said...

I'm looking forward to some Bourne too!! :-) Have you been to see "Ocean's 13" yet?

the travelers said...

Lance saw Transformers and said it rocked! :)