Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Summer flicks: Part II

Last Friday night, Jeff, myself, and another couple went to dinner and went to see "Transformers." I must admit, it was a pretty good flick. I usually judge if I am interested in a movie by whether I look at my watch during the movie or not...or how many times! I didn't check my watch for the time even once during this 2.5 hour flick.

It was amusing to see how many people lined up to see this movie. Of course, we went on the opening night on the base. It was the hot spot of the night! We actually had tried to go to the 5pm showing, but it sold out at 2:30pm. So we got some dinner and saw the 8:30pm showing. All in all, it was a good time. Next time, we'll see my pick!

2 comments:

Coleen said...

Glad to see that you're out enjoying movies! Once the little one comes along, movie nights are few and far between. Be sure to take lots of naps and read lots of magazines too! :)

Anonymous said...

Jill,
Susan had told me that Transformers was a great movie so I went to see it. I didn't like it at all! Too much violence for me. Nay and the grand kids loved it! It just goes to show.....