Thursday, September 3, 2009

So Proud of my Hubby




Jeff re-enlisted yesterday for the last time. It was his last time to re-enlist because he will have served his 20 years in the Navy as of 2012. Can't believe he has been in the Navy that long.

His command had a nice ceremony followed by a potluck for him. Grant and I came to the ceremony as were honored as well for being Jeff's supportive family. It was a great day! I'm so proud of my husband! Way to go Jeff!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Jeffrey, Jill and Grant,

Congratulations on your seventeen years in the Navy. Son, you have always made me proud and this is just another example. I hold you in very high esteem. I love you and pray and know that God holds you and your family in his hands with a hedge of protection around you all the time.

Love you so very much.
Mom