
Beck finds colored glass in the Ionian Sea in Siracusa

Jill and Vicki enjoy a cappacino and a caffe at the Etnapolis Mall

Beautiful Siracusa

Amazing Taormina

We had a wonderful time when two friends from the states came to visit us in sunny Sicily. Vicki, a friend from VA, and Beck, a new friend from Seattle, both came to see us and our beautiful surroundings.
While they were here, we had a chance to see things through new eyes. We took them to some places we had been before, such as Taormina, and we went to some new places, like Siracusa. We had a blast! In addition to spending time with good friends, it was fun to show our friends all the places and customs that we have grown to love about Sicily. We love being tour guides!

1 comment:
I love love love siracusa! I haven't been to taormina yet, I need to get out that way. =)
Post a Comment