This is a funny story. Okay, at least it we found it humorous:
The past couple of days we all have been trying to get over jet lag from our trip to the states. Grant has really had a tough time. Further more, if Grant doesn't sleep, no one sleeps. Baby monitors can be a blessing and a hassle. And this brings me to the funny story.
Last night Jeff and I put Grant to bed hoping that he would sleep through the night. Jet lag is not kind to babies and their parents. While we were getting ready for bed we heard a weird noise. We could not figure out what it was, but it sounded like it was coming over the baby monitor. It sounded like a mix between wind howling and a rustling noise. Being the concerned parents we are, we ran into Grant's room. Our curious tot had gotten a hold of the baby monitor and was trying to chew on it. He had his mouth over the speaker part! That was the "howling wind" that we were hearing. Since he has started teething, anything is subject to being chewed up. After laughing so hard we almost cried, we got responsible and put the monitor in a place that Grant couldn't reach it. That was our entertainment for the evening. Now if we could just get over this jet lag!
A final farewell, for now at least
13 years ago

1 comment:
I guess they are making baby monitors with more of a taste sensation these days. Haha. I don't think we even had such things when I was a child. My mom just let us cry anyway...I don't think she would have purchased one if they had existed. Thanks for your encouragement. I need a new blog. That one it too depressing.Hope you settle into your Italy routine soon. Ciao.
Post a Comment