Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Are you kidding me?

A couple of days ago I had to turn on the A/C. It was too hot in the house. I couldn't believe it. I am SO not ready for our hot Sicilian summer. UGH! Last year it got up to 112 degrees. I am not kidding on that one. I remember it well---I was pregnant!

2 comments:

anglouise said...

I'll second that! I'm so not ready for another Sicilian summer. I was in a foul mood for those few hot days. Ick, ick, ick. I'm so glad it cooled back off and feels like a lovely Sicilian Spring again!

It has been much too long since we got together! When are you free for coffee? Palagonia and pastries are calling my name...

the travelers said...

Well, a few days in chilly PA would cure you quickly of that, I guarantee! ;) Sweat some for me! :)