Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Birthday Surprise!

Last night I surprised Jeff with a surprise birthday dinner. Even though his birthday isn't until the 22nd, I wanted to go ahead and plan this dinner as we will be in Florence on his birthday. (Which will be exciting also!)

Several people that we have met, as well as some of Jeff's co-workers, showed up at one of the local restaurants for his birthday dinner. We had such a great time talking and enjoying good Italian food with friends. The best part of all is that Jeff had no idea that we had planned this for him. He was so surprised!

The only bummer is that I forgot to take the camera. You'll just have to take my word for it that we had a great time! In the meantime, we are packing and getting ready for our trip. We'll keep you posted!

No comments: